Monday, August 27, 2012

butterflies

Many of you, dear readers, may be feeling some butterflies. I felt them this morning, too, as I headed to back-to-school workshops. Even now in my fifteenth year of teaching, I feel a little anxious at the start of the school year. Excited too.

Learn a lot this week, whether you are in back-to-school workshops or starting with students. If you're starting in workshops for your first year of teaching, congrats! There is nothing like being able to realize a professional dream. Later this week, I'll post about building relationships with students - such an essential priority the first few weeks of the year, which for those of you in your first week with students, you'll want to be spending time on this week.

Just a short post this morning to wish you a wonderful week of firsts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment