Thursday, June 7, 2012

congratulations!

I bet you can hardly believe it - the end of the school year is finally here! For many of you, dear readers, this week is the final week of your first year of teaching. What an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations for completing this major milestone - the culmination of all those courses and field experiences, the Praxis or MTLE tests, the job search, and then all your hard work throughout the year with learning, planning, teaching, parent-teacher conferences, staff and committee meetings, PLCs, and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears.

I will never forget the mix of emotions I felt as I saw those kiddos leave the building the last day of school of my first year of teaching. I hope you feel a sense of pride for all you accomplished, relief that you finally may get to relax, and excitement for the year to come.

Find a way to celebrate this huge accomplishment in the coming days or week. You deserve it!


1 comment:

  1. Nice post !! All information is more than important to us. Later we will be benefited a lot.

    Special Education Teacher North Florida

    ReplyDelete